1) You must not visit if you or anyone in your household has any Covid-19 symptoms or is feeling unwell.
2) You must follow the directions of our staff at all times.
3) Only cars admitted, no minibuses or coaches allowed. Maximum 5 people all from the same household.
4) Stay in your car group and do not mix with any other car or household groups.
5) We will limit the number of people allowed in at any one time and operate a one in one out system.
6) Each visitor should sanitise their hands on entry to the PYO. We do not have handwash facilities. We will be supplying sanitiser and cleaning hard surfaces regularly but to be safe you should also bring your own sanitiser, wipes and PPE that you may need. Please put all litter in bins provided.
7) Please do not bring your own packaging. We will provide packaging.
8) If you use one of our wheelbarrows or forks please bring them back to the USED area so that they can be cleaned again.
9) Keep to the Left along tracks and through gateways. Maintain social distancing from people not in your household, 2m where possible.
10) No eating or picnicking anywhere on site, we are still not selling any refreshments.
11) Queue in the Raspberry field to weigh and pay. At the till you must put your produce onto the scales yourselves to reduce contact.
12) Card payments only, contactless up to £45.
13) Wash the produce you have picked and your hands after your visit.
We hope things continue to improve and when they do we will look at further easing our restrictions and reinstating more services when it is safe to do so.