Following the Government lifting Covid restrictions on 19/07/21 we are returning to our normal system of customers picking produce and then weighing and paying at the hut at the end of your visit.
However, although restrictions have been lifted we recognise that not all customers will be comfortable with the lifting at first. We therefore ask everyone to please be patient and mindful of keeping a safe distance from others.
To reassure our customers and to keep you and our staff safe we will still have certain measures in place. Please use sanitiser on the way in and out of the site. Screens will remain at the hut and payment should be by contactless card up to £45. We will still clean the portable toilets more frequently and you should use the sanitiser opposite after your visit. There will be cleaning facilities for the wheelbarrows and forks between uses. All hut staff will continue to test twice weekly.
Our entry restrictions are as follows and override any other information on this website:
1) You must not visit if you or anyone in your household has any Covid-19 symptoms, is feeling unwell or has been asked to isolate.
2) You must follow the directions of our staff at all times.
3) We are a large site with plenty of space. Capacity has been increased but we will continue to calculate this and if the limit is reached will operate a one in one out system.
4) Each visitor should sanitise their hands on entry to the PYO. We do not have handwash facilities. We will be supplying sanitiser and cleaning hard surfaces regularly but to be safe you should also bring your own sanitiser, wipes and PPE that you may need. Please put all litter in bins provided.
5) Maintain a safe distance between you and others at all times.
6) There is a one way system, keep left along tracks and through gateways.
7) No eating or picnicking anywhere on site.
8) Card payments only, contactless up to £45.
9) Wash the produce you have picked and your hands after your visit